Getting Fair Treatment In Your ICBC Claim
Dealing Successfully With The ICBC
One of the most common misconceptions we hear from clients is that since they faithfully paid insurance premiums, ICBC should look after their best interests. In reality, insurance adjusters will invariably attempt to settle your claim at the lowest cost possible, and they start working toward that end as soon as you begin talking to them. That’s why the first contact with ICBC is best handled with professional legal help.
We will protect your interests by giving you thorough guidance on how to:
- Avoid signing forms or making statements that may be used against you later
- Avoid volunteering information that ICBC should not know when handling your claim
- Navigate liability issues
- Meet key limitation periods and claim obligations that ICBC is not obligated to inform you on
- Pursue Part 7 benefits that ICBC may not initially plan to approve, or reinstate treatments that it has discontinued
- Avoid accepting an ICBC settlement that’s less than fair
Get Professional Help To Pursue Your ICBC Claim
Let us give you a free initial assessment of your injury claim. Call 604-575-7880 or fill in our online form to book your consultation with a lawyer today.