Personal Injury Claims For Car Accidents
Every year, hundreds of thousands of car accidents happen in British Columbia. Whether from left-turn, T-bone, rear-end or head-on collisions, tens of thousands of drivers and passengers suffer serious injuries. The first mistake that most of them make is to contact ICBC before consulting with a lawyer, only to find out later that this critical first contact has negatively impacted their injury claim.
Legal Guidance You Can Trust
Since 1979, Skands Law Corporation has advocated for hundreds of clients injured in car crashes throughout Surrey, Langley, Port Coquitlam, Maple Ridge, Vancouver and New Westminster. We can help you avoid the frustration and disappointment that thousands of inexperienced claimants face due to unfair treatment and settlement offers that represent only a fraction of what they deserve.
We can take over the burden of dealing with ICBC so that you are never without professional representation. We will protect your interests by:
- Ensuring that you don’t provide ICBC with information that could harm your claim
- Handling problems concerning liability
- Pursuing the full range of Part 7 benefits and injury compensation you deserve
- Advising you on how to gather and preserve vital supporting evidence
- Ensuring that you meet required time limitations and obligations
If you’ve been injured in a car accident, call us before you talk to ICBC. We will be on your side to protect your rights at every step of the claims process.
Let Us Fight On Your Side
Book a free consultation today by calling 604-575-7880 or fill in our online form to have our office contact you.