Compensation For Pedestrian Accident Injuries — Even If You’re Uninsured
If you are hit by a motor vehicle while walking, you are likely entitled to pursue accident benefits and financial compensation. At Skands Law Corporation, we have represented many injured pedestrians all over the Lower Mainland.
Pedestrian Accident Injuries Can Be Devastating
Pedestrians have virtually no protection against several tonnes of steel in motion. Even at low impact, injuries are often serious, life-altering or even fatal. Our lawyers have seen scores of such cases. We care about our vulnerable, injured clients and will fight to gain you the resources you need to make the best recovery possible.
As we work with you on investigating your claim, we can help you:
- Navigate liability issues — especially if the insurance company attempts to assign you fault for reasons such as jaywalking, failing to use a crosswalk or even wearing dark clothes
- Access ICBC Part 7 medical, rehabilitative and income loss benefits for as long as you may need them
- Identify and document early signs and symptoms that may require specialized medical attention
- Gain referrals to top medical experts for diagnostic, assessment and treatment purposes where warranted
- Determine your claim’s value for maximum compensation from at-fault parties
Not having insurance does not necessarily mean you have no right to fair and full compensation. Let us protect your rights as an injured pedestrian.
Our lawyers make home and hospital visits.
Don’t Settle For Unfair Treatment. Consult With Us First.
We provide free consultations to injured pedestrians and cyclists. Fill in our online form to receive a call from our office in Surrey, or call us at 604-575-7880.