Making A Successful Personal Injury Claim
At Skands Law Corporation, we’ve analyzed hundreds of personal injury claims in Surrey, Langley, Port Coquitlam, Maple Ridge, Vancouver and New Westminster. Most initial settlement offers fall far short of what’s fair. But you don’t need to fight an injury claim on your own. Using our years of experience, we can help you secure a comprehensive settlement that accurately reflects the full impact of the injury on your life.
Professional Help To Pursue Positive Results
Insurers may know your claim’s potential worth, but must keep their expenditure to a minimum. As your legal advocates, our duty is to fight for your best interests. We will take the necessary action to seek the compensation you deserve by helping you:
- Pursue an ICBC Part 7 claim to gain or reinstate your entitlement to no-fault accident benefits
- Advance a tort claim to pursue full compensation for damages not covered under ICBC Part 7
- Access top-level medical and rehabilitative resources for independent diagnoses and treatment plans
- Assess your claim’s value for long-term impacts such as loss of income-earning capacity and cost of future care
- Take necessary action and avoid mistakes that could impact your claim
Our success in handling injury cases also lies in our commitment to client relationships. We will take the time to understand your situation, answer your questions and thoroughly explain your options. It’s all part of how we provide high-quality service while building a comprehensive case to gain you fair compensation.
Get The Legal Protection And Care You Need
Initial personal injury consultations are free. Contact us for an appointment with a lawyer. Call 604-575-7880 or email us via our online form.