Can I Successfully Pursue My Own Personal Injury Claim?
Any case can be independently negotiated — but to ensure a successful and fair settlement, you should have an advocate. Even an “easy” or “clear-cut” case often presents challenges or may turn out not as straightforward after all. Like most claimants, it may be your first time through the injury claim process. Without the experience of analyzing hundreds of similar cases, you risk overlooking critical factors that could significantly impact your settlement.
Our Lawyers Go Above And Beyond
Skands Law Corporation has helped hundreds of injured people in Surrey, Langley, Port Coquitlam, Maple Ridge, Vancouver and New Westminster. Consultations are free, with no obligation, and we work on contingency. Getting a professional opinion therefore has no disadvantages — only the potential for great gain.
Many clients come to us after making unsuccessful attempts on their own to negotiate with ICBC. But the best chance of success comes from seeking legal help at the outset, immediately after an injury. When we take on your case, we will become your strongest advocate and stand by you throughout the claims process. We will:
- Accurately quantify your claim for both short- and long-term losses
- Pursue an entire range of benefits, including often-overlooked items such as cost of future care and loss of future work capacity
- Fully explain the process, your options and their implications
- Handle liability issues, especially when insurers thrust the blame on you
- Process all paperwork to meet claim requirements and limitation periods
- Investigate all evidence to make a solid, court-ready case
- Provide top access to medical experts not usually available through provincial coverage
Get Professional Help On Your Side
As your strongest advocates, our lawyers will ensure that all your bases are covered while pursuing the compensation you deserve. Book a free consultation today by calling 604-575-7880 or fill in our online form to have our office contact you.