What Compensation Am I Entitled To After A Personal Injury?

If you have been injured in a vehicle accident in British Columbia, ICBC Part 7 benefits provide medical and rehabilitative coverage regardless of who is at fault. But coverage is limited and usually does not cover the full scope of damages suffered in an accident. Opening a second claim — a tort claim — allows you to seek full compensation from at-fault parties.

Pursuing A Successful Tort Claim

Skands Law Corporation has been defending the rights of persons injured throughout Surrey, Langley, Port Coquitlam, Maple Ridge, Vancouver and New Westminster since 1979. If your injury was caused by negligence or intentional actions, we can help you pursue a tort claim to recover maximum compensation from at-fault parties.

Our lawyers will use experience, legal knowledge and collaboration with industry experts to determine the range of benefits and amount of compensation you deserve for damages such as:

  • Pain and suffering — physical, mental and emotional impacts that cannot be directly quantified such as discomfort, anxiety, distress and loss of lifestyle
  • Loss of income-earning capacity — a critical area that impacts your ability to pursue work-related opportunities, possibly for the rest of your working life
  • Cost of future care — for treatment, assistance, equipment and accident-related expenses after obtaining a prognosis
  • Family member claims to compensate family and household members and friends who make unreasonable sacrifices to care for you

Get Legal Help To Pursue Full Compensation

Pursue the compensation you deserve. Book a free consultation today by calling 604-575-7880 or fill in our online form to have our office contact you.

All Areas Of Practice

Get Started Now

Free Initial Consultation | No Fee Unless We Win

Contact Us Today