Injuries that could be life altering
If you’re driving a motorcycle and get into a collision the injuries can change your life. Whether the accident occurs at the fault of another driver, or you’re of partial blame, an injury claim can help address the costs of needed care and rehabilitation. In cases, where you’ve had some contribution to the cause of the accident, the settlement or judgement may be reduced proportionally.
Common causes of motorcycle accidents
Most of the time it’s the car or truck driver who’s at fault of a motorcycle accident, for any of the below reasons:
- Failing to see the motorcycle
- Passing too closely
- Attempting to share the lane
- Misjudging speed or distance
- Entering the motorcyclist’s lane
In cases where the motorcyclist is found to have some level of fault, it’s most often the result of:
- Failing to obey traffic signs or signals
- Weaving or lane-splitting
Book your free consultation now.