We’ll handle the stress, you handle the healing.
But, do I really need a lawyer for my personal injury claim?
While some smaller claims can be navigated on your own, you often do not know the extent of your injuries from the outset. Many clients end up reporting “I really thought my injuries would go away”
You really do need a personal injury lawyer. And here’s why.
We’ll help you:
- Understand the process and your options. All in English. No crazy legal jargon.
- Figure out what your claim is worth. That’s short term and long term loss. Probably things you didn’t even consider.
- Handle liability issues. Insurers will try to shift blame to you. That’s added stress you don’t need.
- Meet deadlines. The boring paperwork side, it’s off your plate.
- Prepare the evidence. A thorough case built entirely around getting you the right settlement.
- Have you properly assessed either by your own family doctor or a medical expert.
- Support your healing. We’ve got connections to top-level rehabilitative resources.
If you choose to go it alone, you’re may miss important details, and your settlement may suffer on the smaller claims, but will certainly suffer if your injuries are of an ongoing nature and/ or are likely to impact your ability to earn an income. Book a free consultation instead. It’s free, there’s no downside.
What’s my claim worth?
There’s no cut and dry answer here. We, with the help of your medical professional, assess a long list of factors including:
- Medical and rehabilitative treatment
- Loss of income and income-earning capacity
- Physical and mental pain and suffering
- Loss of lifestyle and enjoyment
- Loss of housekeeping capacity
- Housekeeping and out-of-pocket expenses incurred during treatment and rehabilitation
What if I can’t work after my claim?
Calculating your past wage loss can be simple but predicting the future… not so simple. Your injury might throw your entire career off track, change the way you do things, or affect your future earning potential. And while we don’t have a crystal ball, we are pretty skilled at examining the pieces that will leave you impacted over time, including:
- Your medical prognosis
- Work capacity assessments conducted by industry experts
- Detailed calculations of the full extent of your loss
- Gathering critical evidence to support your claim